Monday, April 23, 2007

Here, There & Everywhere!

Sunday was yet again another busy day with another early start!

First port of call was kennels at 9.30am to pick up Jade! Jade was due to make her way down to foster with Liz in Ipswich and so her mammoth journey began.

Nicky and I safely arrived with her at 11am at Donington Park Services where Jackie met us to take her onto Cambridge Services to meet Liz and Kev for the last leg of the journey! Jade travelled like a dream and has settled into Liz's with her hounds like she has always been there. Thank you all for your transport help it was greatfully received.

Then saw a mad dash back to Stoke! It should have all timed perfectly for our 1pm homevisit but sadly well as usual things went a little cock eyed. Whilst at Donington I received a call about a dog that needed help so thankfully due to the internet wonders I was able to get online from the service station area and sort it. It was nearly 12pm when we left.

Thankfully we were only 15minutes late after having whizzed into the house grabbed Lottie and whizzing straight back out. That was closely followed by a 3pm homevisit and then yet another trip back up to the kennels to deposit towels and donated bedding.

I finally got back into the house around 5.30pm and was norty! Myself Nicky Carl and my son sneaked off to the Hollybush Inn in Denford for tea! I really couldnt face cooking lol.

Arriving home at 8pm I followed up that evenings phone calls and crashed into bed about 11.30pm. Suprisingly I went out like a light...... that was till 2am when my son woke me up as he was really unwell. Bang went the rest of my sleep!

No comments: